Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Tuesdays with Jesus #186

#186 "I Saw You"
February 1, 2011
"Mark well that God doesn't miss a move you make; He's aware of every step you take." (Proverbs 5:21)
"I saw you at the bar last night. I watched as you drank your margaritas and hung out with your friends. I saw you in your hung over misery this morning. Isn't it nice to have friends that give you their advice on remedies that will work for you?
I heard you express your views on abortion and homosexuality.
I heard you when others didn't agree with your political views and you called them "racist". I watch as you align yourself with others in your country with no regard for my laws and no fear of Me.
I saw the videos that you watch. I heard the music you listen to.
I heard you complain about your job, your co-workers, your kids and your spouse.
I saw you smiling for the camera in inappropriate dress and making inappropriate hand gestures. I hear your obscenity, foolish talk and coarse joking, which My Word clearly says is out of place.
Problem is…everyone else saw you too. You profess to be Mine. You bear the Name that you so carelessly dishonor. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish you from those who don't believe in Me."
"But Lord, when did you see me at the bar, or hear me express my views, or call people names, or murmur, grumble and complain about my life? When did you see the photos I've taken and the things that I've done that were inappropriate? When did you hear obscenity or foolish talk come from my lips?"
"Facebook, my child. Facebook."
 
Living the Word along with you, 
Donna
To unsubscribe, reply to this e-mail and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
If you are viewing this on Facebook or Blogger and would like to receive "Tuesdays with Jesus" in your e-mail box each Tuesday, please visit our website or e-mail tuesdays@livingthewordministries.org and you will be added to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment