Friday, August 31, 2007

Tuesday's with Jesus Address Change

My dear precious friends...
 
Beginning Tuesday, September 4, 2007, "Tuesday's with Jesus" will be sent to your e-mail box from tuesdays@livingthewordministries.org. I am so thrilled and excited to be making this journey to new ministry opportunities. And I am honored and blessed that you want to take the journey with me.
 
Before Tuesday morning, please be sure that your e-mail will accept the address tuesdays@livingthewordministries.org. I wouldn't want you to miss even one week of "Tuesday's".
 
Thank you to all who have promised to pray and partner and to all who speak such treasured words of encouragement. You bless me so much more than you know.
 
We are moving closer to the launch of the new web site. If you would like to receive periodic updates on Living the Word Ministries, go to www.livingthewordministries.org and sign up.
 
My spirit leaps on the inside of me whenever I think of your commitment to Christ and His Word. Stay close to Him today and everyday. Grow in His grace. Be blessed!
 
 
Donna Schultz
www.livingthewordministries.org

www.tuesdayswithjesus.blogspot.com




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment