Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Living The Word Ministries" Online

September 23, 2007
 
My dearest friends,
 
I am so excited to let you know that "Living The Word Ministries" is now online. Our new web site has been officially launched! We have endured many months of laughter, tears and frustration but I believe that we have a web site that will bring glory to God and be a place for you to grow in your walk with Christ.
 
I don't intend for the site to be static. Please check back often for news and updates as the scope of "Living The Word Ministries" grows and thrives. We would love to receive your prayer requests and testimonies of what God is doing in your life and through the ministry. I can't wait to hear from you!
 
I promise to pray for all of the friends and partners of the ministry and I ask that you would pray for me, as God continues to enlarge my territory and stretch my gifts.  He is an awesome God and is doing awesome works for His glory! It is my honor to serve Him and each one of you. 
 
The website address is www.livingthewordministries.org
 
Love you,
Donna 
 
    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment