Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Living the Word Ministries Update

September 12, 2007
 
To all of my precious friends and partners:
 
First of all Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! Your kind words in person and by e-mail have been such an encouragement to me since we first announced the birth of Living The Word Ministries. Please know how dear you are to my heart and how I thank God for each and every one of you. Your offers to help and committments to pray for me and the ministry are so treasured.
 
Excitement is in the air because the new web site is due to launch in just a couple of weeks. It looks great!! I am praying that it will be such a blessing to you and to all those who visit us via the web. I hope that it will become a regular stop for you in your surfing and that we will be able to connect through prayer, testimonies and our communion as brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ.  I would be honored to serve you in any way that I am able. The Word of God will come alive and spur you on in your daily walk with our living Savior.
 
We have been really busy for the last few weeks making sure that Living The Word Ministries will be excellent and bring glory to God. This is an ongoing committment that we make to you. Besides working on the web site, I am spending my days writing and preparing for the messages that I preach. This week I am beginning a new Bible study that I will teach at my local church. Things seem to be exploding right now and more and more opportunities are being opened.
 
I will have the awesome privilege to be the speaker at the 2007 Women's Conference at Hope Community Church in Detroit. The theme for the day is "One Day With The King"...(Changes Everything). Be sure to check out the attached information and consider joining us as we seek the King of Kings.
 
Our e-mail system is up and running. To be sure that you receive "Tuesday's" each week, updates, and e-mail from me, please be sure that your e-mail will accept the following addresses:
 
If you are experiencing any problems, e-mail webmaster@livingthewordministries.org and we will make every attempt to help you.
 
Would you continue to pray for me and for Living The Word Ministries? Pray that as opportunities become more plentiful, that I will keep my focus on Christ and continue to cultivate my personal relationship with Him. I do not ever want to work for the Lord so much that it is at the expense of my relationship with Him. I ask that you keep my family in your prayers as well. I promise to pray for you and yours too!
 
I love you guys!!
Donna
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment